Thanks to Lora for leading us through our lesson. Kerry Webb will be leading us this coming Sunday.
Please mark your calendar for the October 21st gathering of items for the marines in Iraq. There is a list at the bottom of this blog that has all the items that are appropriate to bring. We will be assembling boxes then having a class picnic lunch at Kids Kastle. (We hope to order lunches from Jason's Deli.)
I want to welcome Evette and Keith Mitchell. They visited our class this past Sunday. They are friends of the Simmons and Glovers. We are so glad you joined us and hope you will come back again!
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support during Robin's surgery and, now, recovery. I hope that meal delivery has been going smoothly. Boy was I surprised to have Robin answer the door when I took dinner over on Saturday night! She is looking great! And, as usual, has a great sense of humor about the whole thing. We love you, Robin, and are anxious to have you back in class!
Have a great week!
God Bless.
Lynn Ross
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment