Robin is doing quite well. We got home yesterday (Sat.) after Noon, and Robin almost immediately set about getting back to managing the household. (Something about "counter clutter" that gets to her even fresh out of the hospital.) We ate lunch and then napped in front of the football game. We're managing her pain pretty well, but the medication keeps her from sleeping soundly at night - so she sleeps during the day whenever she feels tired. Otherwise, she scrapbooks.
I will be taking Monday off to stay with her, if for no other reason because THE KIDS ARE OFF SCHOOL THAT DAY!!! Robin's parents have been true angels merely by being around. They live 3 - 4 blocks away, so it doesn't really put them out a lot. And I believe they truly love the notion of getting to take care of their daughter again. Although it shouldn't, I am amazed by Robin's strength and positive outlook. She's incredible.
Thanks to everyone who has cared and prayed for Robin. Your efforts have been noticed.
As always,
Stubie...
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment