Greetings! It has been a long time since I've updated our blog, so I hope all goes well.
It was so great to see so many faces in class this past Sunday. We had guests return and many of our regulars were there! I appreciate everyone participating in the discussion as we talked about David, "The Man After God's Own Heart." You all make leading this group so easy. Thanks.
Next week we will be finishing up our study of David with the Summary lesson by Ruth Ann Landis. We have decided to NOT meet on July 4th and then have a social event for July 10th. Please let us know if you have suggestions for what to do on the 10th.
I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer and we will see you next Sunday.
In him,
Lynn Ross
PS Please remember to keep checking those prayer concerns. I will be updating those next.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment