The blog of the Families of Faith Sunday School Class
of Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday 3/14/2010

Thank you, Lynn, for wrapping up our series on the Gospel of Mark - the final lesson appropriately titled, "And Then Everything Changed". We will begin a new series in two weeks (3/28). I don't remember the exact title of the series, but it's something like "The Redemption of Sinners" and it delves into the Old Testament time of David. Personally, I'm excited to take a trip into the O.T.

This Sunday (3/21), however, we will meet at Kids Kastle @ 11:00ish in lieu of class. Bring your own lunch, bring your own kids (and remember to take them with you when you leave), and bring your "hangin' hat". We 're just gonna hang. (Man, I'm so "street".) Now, if the weather turns too tacky to dwell outdoors, we will meet at Casa G's on 407 (the old Texas Hamburger Factory).

Until then...

Stubie...

No comments: