I am so sorry for the late-ness of this blog post. This week has just gotten away from me.
First I want to thank Lee and Ellen for leading us through the lesson on Sunday. They really did a thorough job! And Stubie volunteered to facilitate this coming Sunday. Thanks, Stubie!
It was great to see the Webbs. Please keep their entire family in your prayers as they struggle with kid issues. They are included on the updated prayers list on the class blog. (which I updated today)
We had about 28 in class... which was great! It was so wonderful to have everyone there! I sure hope you will join us again this Sunday.
I think we may need to determine if we will be meeting on Sunday, April 20th, what with all the 25th Anniversary hullabaloo. Let's discuss this on Sunday.
Also, we are looking into ideas for our next social event between studies. If we do meet on the 20th, that would fall on April 27th. One suggestion was to go greet troops again at DFW again. If you have any ideas, please bring them to class this Sunday.
Our next study will be "What's So Amazing About Grace?"
See you in class!
God bless.
Lynn Ross
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment