Go Giants! What fun we had as the FOF Class Super Bowl party! A great big THANK YOU to Evette and Keith Mitchell for hosting the event. And thanks to everyone for the great chili and other goodies. I think a good time was had by all.
I also want to thank everyone for coming to class on Sunday morning. It's a pleasure to lead this class when discussion is so easy and lots of ideas are shared. It was great to have Steve Miller back in class on Sunday. His wife, Beth, was out of town, but hopefully we will see her in class again soon. We also had Kaye and Jim Sandridge visit our class this week. We hope they will be back again soon too!
Lisa Webb and Ellen Greer are hard at work putting together our Dinner Groups. If you didn't get a chance to sign up in class, please contact me as soon as possible and I will pass your info onto Lisa and Ellen. This will be a great opportunity to get to know some of our class members better in a small group setting. I really hope that everyone will participate.
A special to congrats to Robin who had her LAST chemo treatment today! Praise God! Have a great week. God bless. Lynn Ross
No comments:
Post a Comment