Greetings!
Thanks to Dan Chraska for leading a great lesson on Sunday. (And thanks to Robin for keeping us on time! :-) I also want to thank everyone who helped with donations to the Mexico Mission Team. Let's hope that they were successful in raising the $50,000 they needed on Sunday.
We had another visitor on Sunday. Kaye Sandridge brought her friend, Kelly Graeber. It was so nice to have her with us. She really added some great information to the discussion. We hope she will be back again soon!
We have an urgent prayer and possible service need this week. Van Glover is having an angiogram on Wednesday with open heart valve surgery following on either Thursday or Friday. I will try to get more information as to where and when. Please keep Van in your prayers and we will probably need meals and other supports. Please keep checking your emails for further information.
I hope that dinner groups are starting to make their plans. If you haven't done so yet, please contact your dinner "partners" to set up your dinner plans. We will try to have hard copies of the class roster available on Sunday and I will send it via email later this evening. (Monday)
The prayer request list has been updated so please check it out.
See you on Sunday!
God bless.
Lynn Ross
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment