The blog of the Families of Faith Sunday School Class
of Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church

Monday, August 30, 2010

Important Prayer Request

Hi everyone -
I need some serious prayers. I won't go into detail, but Bank of America is attempting to auction my brother's house next Tuesday the 7th, which is the day BEFORE my probate court date with Harris County (on the 8th). My lawyer thought this was under control until we began receiving notices again at the beginning of August. The problem is that B of A is no longer cooperating with my attorney or even bothering to return phone calls. More money (that my brother's estate doesn't have) will go to the lawyers if an emergency injunction has to be filed to have the court stop the sale of the house.

This is now at emergency status. I would really appreciate some major intercession!

In Christ,
Pam

No comments: